- Got hunter orange? It’s that time of year, especially if you hike in a national forest or other hunting-permitted locations. Arkansas dates are here. Oklahoma dates are here.
- The 25th Annual Robbers Cave Fall Festival starts in 2 days.
- Haunted History is this Saturday (Oct 22) at Devil’s Den State Park.
- Lots of Halloween-related outdoor events are coming to the Arkansas Delta.
- There are plenty of cool outdoor things to do in and around Mulberry this fall. Proximity to the Ozark National Forest helps. (City Wire)
- Speaking of which, meet at the Redding Campground if you would like to join the Ozark Highlands Trail Association for a day hike this Saturday.
- Larry Floyd, co-author of Oklahoma Hiking Trails, recommends checking out the Ouachita Trail this fall.
- And it’s outdoor clothing! It’s a sleeping bag! It’s the Selk’bag 4G Lite! (Backpacker)